I spent two and a half days traveling up the West coast. Sounds more glamorous before you take all the highways that avoid every major city and end up seeing and extension of Arizona for over 700 miles. But we made good time. I realized that Arby's should just stick to roast beef sandwiches, and that all that suburban sprawl really does bring heart ache (even twenty five years later). I moved in and celebrated over a few Fat Tires with my dad the night before he left for Pheonix. I'm sure I'll appriciate it when I want to flee to Vancouver, but this car now, just seems so rediculous.
I'm eager to meet the people of the city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
chemical treatment just means exfoliant. Imagine all of the new compliments from Kim praising your skin health
What? Jane? haha, it's Janie
Post a Comment